Monday 12 August 2013

When In Doubt Khaki It Out



Jacket, Top and Skirt (Topshop) Boots (River Island)


Bangles (Accessorize) Bag (Zara)


Ring (Topshop) 


A khaki jacket is a wardrobe must! 
It's the kinda thing you can throw on and go. 
I wasn't really doing anything in particular today so I wanted a basic outfit that was comfy but one that I still felt confident in and not too much of a slob. Skater skirts and khaki jackets are both equally perfect items for days like this so I thought I'd combine the two. 
Pairing the skirt with the fitted crop top, I think evens out the proportions to avoid looking too boxy. 
I was so comfy all day long I loved it. 
P.S. I took this photo at the end of the day so I had taken my lipstick off by then :( and don't look quite as presentable as I could've done. 
I hope you like it! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment