Wednesday 18 June 2014

Under The Tide

Like many of you will be doing this summer, I am indulging in a week away in the sun, no 10 mile walks across Rome like last year, which although tiring I did really enjoy and would love to go back. Instead I've been chilling by the pool reading a couple of books. So far I have read my way through Alexa Chung's 'It' and Louise Mensch 'Beauty', I would strongly recommend this book, it's got enough of a narrative to keep you enticed but also touches on the theme of fashion and beauty so suits me (and probably you as you're reading fashion blogs) perfectly. 
Today the sun hasn't been in my presence quite so much, therefore I thought rather than sitting by the pool I'd pop to the beach and get a few holiday style/accessories shots - thanks to my sister for snapping them. 


Sunglasses - Primark (They remind me of the Dolce and Gabbana SS14 show so I had to get them even for the novelty) 


Cover Up - H&M 


Hat - Ebay


Sunglasses - Accessorize


Sunglasses - Primark (as before) 


Bikini - Topshop

P.S. Snapping me in a bikini wasn't my idea of fun but I think it's a cute bikini, regardless of the fact I don't pull it off like a model but hey ho no one my age has time for a nutritionist or personal trainer to sort that one out fully. 

Here's a song I'm loving for the summer by the band Chvrches (Under The Tide) and it fits right in with the beach theme http://open.spotify.com/track/0XutmBaeY75LCM9eqzv4q3 . 
Enjoy. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment