Saturday 28 June 2014

What Took You So Long?

It's been a while now that I've fancied myself a nice pair of leather shorts, and the current Topshop sale brought them to me. Ever since I saw the following photo of Miranda Kerr effortlessly rockin' a pair, I was bought. Don't you think they are the perfect alternative to a pair of black denim cut off's? A perfect alternative that not every girl on the high street owns either. They are a basic worth investing in, unless of course you snatch them up in a sale and then you're all the more happier.
I reckon regardless of how you style them, paired with a breton top or denim shirt or even just a simple plain white tee jazzed up with some red lipstick like Miranda Kerr, they somehow, I think, still make you look like you've put in some effort - even if you did rush out the house after waking half hour late. 





Necklace - Topshop (SALE) 

Top - River Island

Leather Shorts - Topshop (SALE)

Bag - Zara

I found this Courteeners song recently, and thought the title totally fitted. It's catchy aswell, making it all the bit better for summer drives to the beach. The Courteeners – What Took You So Long?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment