Monday 25 August 2014

Here's To My Old Friends

There comes the days when you just aren't feeling the go to black outfit and want to bring some colour in a crowd. This cute collared shift dress is now top of my list for those days - even if I have to risk the chill by baring my legs.
I fell for this dress on the Zara website. Its geek chic take on the 60s shift dress drew me in pretty damn quick, and after coming across a streetstyle snap of Anna Dello Russo in a similar Valentino creation the purchase was done there and then. 
The only downside of this dress is that finding shoes to pair with it is a little challenging when you like to be a little matchy matchy. In the end, patent brogues seemed to be the best fit. 






Being one of the many that has arrived home from Reading Festival this week I have brought home with me a nice selection of new artists to fill my Spotify and iPod. This band, Dancing Years, performed on the introducing stage on Friday (here's a little snippet on my Instagram of them performing). They're a band I'll definitely be singing along to in my car, with my windows shut of course.
This song in particular I seem to know most the words to already. 
Enjoy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment