Sunday 10 August 2014

Meet Me There

Staple items seem to be the thing that are impossible to find. I will never understand why high street stores don't provide us with well manufactured basics.
This polka dot denim shirt, for example, was my alternative find for a perfect denim shirt that you can throw on with some cut offs or jeans and be set to go. Which in this case was exactly what I did after work, ready to grab some lunch and spend the evening at an outdoor cinema. 





Admittedly, slow, singer/songwriter music is what tends to fill your playlists come Autumn. But to be ready for almost autumnal days like this, you still need a good stock of this genre to get you through the day. Well, I've found another to add to your list; Nick Mulvey – Meet Me There
You may recognise his voice. Maybe you've heard his song Cucurucu. A song that no matter how hard you try, you cannot pronounce 'cucuracu' the first few times you listen to the track, and until you really read the word on paper - I think I've only just got it. 
Enjoy!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment