Wednesday 3 September 2014

All The Time

Rummaging through your wardrobe and discovering an item you used to love gives a similar buzz to rummaging through cute vintage shops and discovering that adorable silk scarf that on lazy days you throw on to make your outfit feel complete - or as I did at Reading, wrap around your head so passers by can't see the dirty mess your hair is in. This handbag used to be by my side 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. I came across it in the Renewal section of Urban Outfitters, when feeling like an indie kid and shopping in Urban Outfitters was all the rage. Yes, some may say it looks like the ugly furniture your great grandparents had in their living room on their cushions or curtains when you were younger, but hell, who cares, it's adorable. 

Skirt (Zara)

Bag (Urban Outfitters)

Lipstick (Chanel (La Sensuelle)

Tshirt (Zara - in stock)

Boots (Zara - in stock)

So, are you a little addicted to MIC too? I'm thinking I'm not the only one caught up in it. Not only do I find the bad acting, seriously set up scenes and drama great, the music, as you probably know, is pretty damn good too. I must've Music ID at least four songs during the last episode. One I came across was this by Bahamas - a Toronto based solo artist, Afie Jurvanen, great name, huh? 
Bahamas – All The Time
Enjoy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment