Saturday 6 September 2014

Shiver

Okay, so I realise it's almost Autumn and I should be thinking coats, coats, coats, but I have this evergrowing love for kimono's too. For me, the kimono has won over the duster coat for this summer to autumn transition we're having. I think the colours in this are amazing. Using the birds to brighten up the print totally sold it to me. 




Kimono (Topshop - in stock)


This guy, Adam French, I saw perform on the introducing stage at Reading. When I heard this song on Spotify I realised how much more amazing his voice was live. I'm hoping that when he releases a few more songs, they'll do it justice. 
With related artists such as Tom Odell, Jake Bugg and Haim, he must have potential. I hope so anyway, I fancy having more of his songs he performed at Reading (that were equally as good as this one) to my iPod. 
Enjoy!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment